Keith Bell is the founder and clinical director of Oriental Medicine Specialists and a board certified and licensed acupuncturist, certified professional doula and respected teacher. Keith uses his 20+ years of clinical experience in holistic health and fertility enhancement to help women and their partners successfully conceive and maintain healthy pregnancies.
In this episode, we talk about the importance of pre-conception care for men, the main factors that affect sperm health, the impact of men’s health on their offspring, the relationship between good sex and sperm quality, how to increase male fertility and virility, and so much more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- The shocking decline in men’s sperm health over the last 40 years
- How often are fertility issues sperm based?
- Why pre-conception care is important to men’s fertility
- The impact of men’s pre-conception health on healthy pregnancies
- The reason Western clinical medicine focuses on women in fertility clinics
- Why IVF is often a wasted endeavor if poor sperm health is the problem
- “First world problems” associated with declining sperm health
- The critical factors which impact sperm health
- The relationship between early-stage miscarriages and sperm health
- The lack of research into men’s health and pre-conception planning
- What does semen analysis mean?
- Can someone with an extremely low sperm count turn it around?
- The important role that sex and passion play in having good sperm quality
- The impact of fertility issues on libido and how to increase it
- When to expect when preparing for a semen analysis
- How to increase male fertility and virility
- What epigenetics shows us about the huge role that men’s health plays in their offspring
- Why men and women should prioritize pre-conception and pre-pregnancy planning
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!