Media & Speaking
Here are some of the topics Nicole can speak about:
- Hormonal health for women in their teens, 20’s and 30’s
- PMS and PMDD
- Painful and heavy periods
- Nutrition to enhance women’s hormonal and overall health
- Nutrition to improve women’s fertility
- Nutrition & lifestyle adjustments for PCOS
- Tracking and charting the menstrual cycle
- How to live in sync with the four phases of the menstrual cycle
- Introduction to natural birth control using the Fertility Awareness Method
- How to get off the pill or any other hormonal birth control
- Amenorrhea, irregular and light periods
If there is something specific that is not on this list and that you would like her to address, please contact us with your proposal.
To interview Nicole or have her speak at your next event, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole is obsessed with sharing her message of hormonal healing and body knowledge with as many women as possible. She is an engaging and expert guest with a magnetic personality.
Women often remark on her ability to break down complex women’s health and nutrition information into simple, memorable, and useful nuggets. She is available for interviews (live and online summits, radio shows/podcasts), profiles, and expert commentary.
She speaks at women’s health and wellness conferences and events, and is available to speak directly to women who want to achieve more optimal health in their own lives.
Nicole’s Bio & Credentials:
Nicole is a certified Women’s Health Coach and the creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women to reclaim their hormone health using a method that combines simplicity and sass. Her incredible work has impacted the lives of thousands of women around the world in effectively addressing issues like PMS, PCOS, infertility, amenorrhea, and many more. Nicole is also the co-host of The Period Party, a top-rated podcast on iTunes—be sure to tune into that if you want to learn more about how to fix your period—and she’s the co-creator of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s hormone health continuing education course. She’s been a keynote speaker for the highly acclaimed Cycles and Sex, a platform and event series devoted to building awareness and education around sexual, menstrual, hormonal, and reproductive health.
Rather than treating problems or symptoms, Nicole treats women by addressing the root cause of what’s really going on in their bodies and minds. She passionately believes that the fundamentals to healing any hormonal imbalance lie in an approach that addresses the unique physiology of every woman. This is essential to reclaiming and maintaining feminine vitality at any age.
Please see About Page for full list of credentials.
As Seen In…
- Well and Good
- The Guardian
- Mind Body Green
- The Daily Mail
- Huffington Post
- The Cut
- RedBook Mag
- The List
- Female Entrepreneur Association
- Integrative Nutrition
- Hormones: A Women’s Wellness Summit with Bridgit Danner
- Depression Sessions Summit with Sean Croxton
- Conscious Conception Summit with Elisabeth Manning
- The Fertility Focus Tele-Summit with Sarah Holland
- The Mind Belly Connection Fertility & Wellness Summit with Molly Nichols
- The Total Woman Tele-Summit with Monique Brown
- The Zen Mama Health & Wellness Summit with Jessica Susan Carter
- The Joyfully Pregnant Summit with Bridgit Danner
- The WISH Summit with Tera Warner
- The Living Green Summit with Nickie Knight
- The Healthy Conception & Pregnancy Summit with Xandra O’Neill
- The Facts of Your Fertility Online Summit with Monica Owsichek