Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
3. Refund Policy
Please make sure to read the refund policy for each program, product and service I offer so you fully understand what you are agreeing to when you make your purchase. Should you have a question or concern about the program, product or service you have purchased, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help address any problems as soon as possible.
For the Fix Your Period E-Course (Track 1 or Track 2), you may receive a full refund if you email us at email@example.com within 14 days of your PURCHASE of the program. In your refund request, you must explain why you would like a refund, and what you felt wasn’t satisfactory about the program. There are no refunds if you contact us after the 14-day refund period has ended.
For live programs including the Fix Your Period Live 8-Week Group Program and the Fix Your Period 12-Week Group Immersion, you may receive a full refund if you email your refund request within 14 days of the FIRST DAY of the program – the day of the first live call. In your refund request, you must explain why you would like a refund, and what you felt wasn’t satisfactory about the program. There are no refunds if you contact me after the 14-day refund period has ended.
For business-related programs including the Fix Your Period Apprenticeship Program, Apprenticeship Self Study Program and the Fix Your Period Business Mastermind, there are NO refunds. If you are on a monthly payment plan for any of these programs, you are responsible for paying the remaining unpaid installments even if you choose to no longer do the program.
If you are on a monthly payment plan for ANY PROGRAM OR E-COURSE (not including the business-related programs), you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the refund period described above and I will fully refund you for your first payment. In your refund request, you must explain why you would like a refund, and what you felt wasn’t satisfactory about the program. If you choose to cancel after the refund period, you are responsible for paying the remaining unpaid installments. Once the refund period has ended, you cannot cancel a credit card payment subscription.
Other E-courses: There are absolutely no refunds on any of these products: Harness Your Hormones, the Fix Your Period 14-Day Cleanse Program, the Fix Your Fertility 14-Day Cleanse Program, the Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol, and the Fix Your Birth Control Protocol.
4. Affiliate Disclosure
In compliance with FTC guidelines, it is important to understand that some of the links, blog posts and photos on this website are affiliate links of which Nicole Jardim Coaching, LLC receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but there is no additional cost to you (the price is the same for you).
Nicole Jardim is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com. Pages on this site may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website will make a referral commission.
5. Contact information
If you need to contact us, please email email@example.com and our team will get back to you within 24-48 hours. You can also call (917) 719-6768 and leave a message and we will respond within 24-48 hours.