Dr. Shawn Tassone is an OBGYN, author, speaker, and patient advocate whose main belief is that we should be an ACTIVE patient with a PASSIVE physician; meaning we need to learn how to care for ourselves by learning as much as we can about our bodies and health.
In this episode, we’re talking about female sterilization, the controversial Essure device, and loads of other questions you’ve always wanted to ask a holistic gynecologist!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
Dr. Tassone’s unique method for being able to tell if you have hormone imbalances
- The quiz Dr. Tassone created to help you correct your hormone imbalances
- The five most common hormones to become imbalanced
- The Essure device and why Dr. Tassone’s now removed over 500 of them from his patients
- How the medical system is failing women when it comes to the Essure device
- Why Dr. Tassone isn’t as much as an advocate for natural family planning as we are
- Nicole’s fascination with fertility devices and apps 🙂
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my FREE Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!