Dr. Miranda Myles, The Contemporary Conceptionist, is a passionate naturopath, acupuncturist, and fertility expert inspiring new approaches to fertility and conception. Her mission is to support intending parents to fulfill their dream of parenthood and create their unique family using donor eggs.
In this episode, we talk about when intending parents should start considering egg donation, the ins and outs of finding an egg donor, Dr. Myles’ own journey, why it took five people to create her unique family, and so much more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- What does the Contemporary Conceptionist do?
- Dr. Myles’ experience with “unexplained infertility”
- At what point should intending parents start thinking about egg donation?
- The ins and outs of finding a donor egg
- How egg donation laws and regulations vary from one country to another
- Why you might consider seeking an overseas donation
- Dr. Myles’ journey and why it took five people to create her unique family
- What happens to the unused embryos after a successful pregnancy
- Why Dr. Myles started The Donor Project
- How The Donor Project supports intending parents
- Is the carrying mother the mother of the child?
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!