Dr. Carrie Jones is the Medical Director at Precision Analytical, Inc., the creators of the DUTCH test. Carrie’s passion and expertise lies in the areas of hormonal, adrenal, and thyroid health. She recognizes that imbalance can occur at any age and believes it is important to look at the big picture.
In this episode, Carrie’s going to share everything you ever wanted to know about hormone testing! A few of the topics we’ll be covering are when and how hormones should be tested, the differences between adrenal and insulin-based PCOS, how estrogen detox and dominance can relate to menstrual issues and cancer, and more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- Should hormone testing be done to establish a baseline before receiving treatment for an issue?
- Which should we trust more: symptoms or test results?
- What is the DUTCH test and what hormones does it cover?
- When to know if you need a blood, saliva, or urine test
- Why the timing of the test matters
- The ideal times to test for different hormones
- The differences between adrenal and insulin-based PCOS
- How estrogen detox and dominance can relate to menstrual issues and cancer
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my FREE Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!