Dr. Christiane Northrup is a board-certified OB/GYN physician, a visionary pioneer, and a leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness; which includes the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, Dr. Northrup teaches women how to thrive at every stage of life.
In this episode, we talk about the relationship between character disorders and energy vampires, why empaths are targeted by energy vampires, how empaths can protect themselves from falling for an energy vampire relationship, what to do if you realize you’re already in a relationship with an energy vampire, and so much more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- How energy vampires affect women’s health
- What is an energy vampire?
- The main character disorders associated with energy vampires
- The surprising number of people with personality disorders
- Six “super traits” in the sub-group of empaths targeted by narcissists
- Why you should be aware of narcissistic supply and malignant intuition
- Northrup’s traumatic experiences with backlash after releasing her first book
- Recognizing your cycle as a barometer of what you’re doing with your life energy
- What is an old soul empath?
- Why “othering” developed as a survival mechanism for women
- How to avoid falling for an energy vampire relationship
- How to recognize when you’re in a relationship with an energy vampire
- Are energy vampires mostly men?
- Three steps to get an energy vampire out of your life
- The importance of having a trusted inner circle
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!