A 6-Month Group Mentorship & Training Program for Health Practitioners and Coaches
If any of these apply to you, then join the waitlist to get information on the next Women’s Hormone Health Certification Program!
What is the Women's Hormone Health Certification Program?
This 6-month certification program is an immersive group experience that’s designed to transform you into a more knowledgeable and confident practitioner in just SIX months. It covers everything from women’s hormonal health and menstrual cycle theory, case studies, health protocols along with mindset and confidence building to help you create a thriving women’s health practice.
I will teach you everything I know about hormones, periods, preserving fertility and women’s health, while simultaneously holding your hand as you start to create the business of your dreams!
The program will be co-led by my dear friend Molly Nichols, a feminine leadership and empowerment coach and business mentor for soulful entrepreneurs.
Molly and I will be co-teaching calls on how to build your confidence, shift your money mindset and change your money story, how to become more resilient when running a business and how to show up fully in the world.
How Does the Program Work?
This program combines 12 recorded content modules along with multiple live, interactive group teaching calls with myself, Molly and other guest teachers. There will be 3-4 teaching calls a month and one “off” week for implementation.
Everything is taught from a foundational perspective, so you never feel confused or behind–like, you’re on step 5 but feel like you somehow missed steps 1-4! You will receive a certification at the end of the program once you have passed all of the module tests and a final assessment.
What alumni are saying about the program
This Could Be YOU!
On the wrap up call at the end of the program last year, participants shared story after story of the huge strides they’ve made in their businesses and lives. I mean, you just can’t make this stuff up!!!
Here are just a few examples of what they’ve been up to:
- Signed on their first clients, new clients or completely filled their practice and created waitlists
- Been interviewed on podcasts
- Been interviewed for online magazine and newspaper articles
- Been featured as a cover girl on a magazine for an article about menstrual cycles!
- Led in-person workshops and women’s circles
- Created and led live group programs
- Filled or oversold live group programs
- Did presentations in corporations and doctor’s offices
- Set up business entities (Corps and LLC’s)
- Built beautiful websites, and started and grew social media accounts
- Connected with referral partners and created other important connections in the industry
- Partnered and collaborated with others in the program or alumni from previous programs
- Volunteered as health experts for a variety of women-focused organizations
- Contributed guest blog posts to my website
- Were guests on my Period Party podcast (2 lucky ladies were chosen by me based on their unique topic suggestions)
Impressive huh? What’s even cooler is this could be you next year! I’ll provide the container and you bring your magic!
More Rave Reviews
– NICKY DAWKINS
HOLISTIC REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH DOULA
– TARA GHOSH
ARVIGO THERAPIST & WELLNESS EXPERT
I Can't wait to take this exciting journey with you!
Just go ahead and join the waitlist for the next program and we’ll be in touch with you the moment we have updates.
Praise from industry leaders
Meet Nicole & Molly
Nicole Jardim is a Certified Women’s Health Coach, writer, speaker, mentor, and the creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women and menstruators to reclaim their hormone health using a method that combines evidence-based information with simplicity and sass.
Her work has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world in effectively addressing a wide variety of period problems, including PMS, irregular periods, PCOS, painful & heavy periods, missing periods and many more.
Nicole is the author of Fix Your Period: 6 Weeks to Banish Bloating, Conquer Cramps, Manage Moodiness, and Ignite Lasting Hormone Balance, and the co-author of The Happy Balance, a recipe book filled with over 80 hormone balancing recipes. Finally, she’s the host of The Period Party, a top-rated podcast on iTunes—be sure to tune into that if you want to learn more about how to fix your period—and has been called on as a women’s health expert for sites such as The Guardian, Well+Good, mindbodygreen, and Healthline.