What was covered on the call
Watch the replay above then go ahead and fill out the application for the 2021 Women’s Hormone Health Certification Program!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Women’s Hormone Health Certification Program contains 12 modules released monthly. These modules have all of the content and information you need so that when you come to our group sessions you will have greater clarity about what to ask so you can get the answers and solutions you’re looking for.
Included in the Women’s Hormone Health Certification Program:
12 RECORDED WEBINARS – covers a wide range of topics and two new modules are released at the beginning of each month
DETAILED HANDOUTS & HORMONE BALANCING PROTOCOLS – Packed full with insanely juicy, scientifically-based solutions that will provide the groundwork for you to create massive change in your clients’ health
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTIVE MATERIALS, LINKS & RESOURCES – my hand-picked resources for you!
- MODULE 1 – Introduction to the Menstrual Cycle
- MODULE 2 – Menstruation Through the Life Cycle
- MODULE 3 – Female Anatomy & Ovarian Function
- MODULE 4 – The Endocrine System & Hormones 101
- MODULE 5 – The Most Common Conditions Associated with Hormone Imbalance
- MODULE 6 – How Food Affects Hormones & How to Eat for Optimal Hormone Health
- MODULE 7 – Blood Sugar, Insulin and Your Hormones
- MODULE 8 – Gut Health & Its Impact on Hormone Health
- MODULE 9 – Detoxification – Liver & Gallbladder Function
- MODULE 10 – HPA Axis & Adrenals – The Connection to Overall Health & Menstrual Cycles
- MODULE 11 – The Thyroid’s Connection to the Menstrual Cycle & Fertility
- MODULE 12 – Lab Testing & Supplements Overview
Calls will be held weekly on Wednesdays at either 12 PM EST or 3 PM EST (New York Time) so you can plan accordingly. The call schedule will be released once you sign up for the program. The call schedule will occasionally deviate from Wednesdays depending on availability and holidays observed in the US, however you will get the schedule for all calls once you’ve registered for the program.
Call recordings will be uploaded to the program portal within 4 hours of each call’s completion in case you’re unable to join us live. Here is a brief overview of the calls we’ll do in the program:
- 1 Kickoff VIP Welcome Call
- 6 Live Content Teaching Q&A Calls (1 a month)
- 3 Live Client Case Study Review Calls (1 every other month)
- 6 Live Transformational Group Coaching Circle Calls (1 a month)
- 6 Live Business Coaching and Money Mindset Calls (1 a month)
- 9 Live Guest Expert Teaching Calls (1-2 a month)
- 1 Program Wrap-Up Call
If you are in a country where your time zone doesn’t allow you to be on the calls live, you can still participate in the program. It will be important for you to watch the replays within 24 hours of the live call time so you can stay up to date and involved in the content, and engage in the Facebook group.
I will co-teach 6 Group Business Coaching & Money Mindset Calls with Molly Nichols that are going to put you in the driver’s seat of your business and help you uplevel in a way you might have only dreamed of! Some topics include creating and maintaining boundaries in your business, shifting your money beliefs and creating aligned pricing for your services.
Month #1: A Feminine Business Structure. Learn the basics you need to make your business work online and offline for you
- How to structure your day to maximize efficiency and thrive in your business
- How to sync your business with your menstrual cycle to tap into your unique female strengths – we’ll use your calendar, the moon cycles and the phases of your menstrual cycle
- How to begin to design the business of your dreams grounded in your feminine essence rather than in the old masculine paradigm
Month #2: The importance of boundaries: How to thrive when working one-on-one with your private clients
- Exploring your personal boundaries and how they impact all areas of your business
- How becoming overly enmeshed in or attached to your clients’ experience or results can lead to exhaustion and burnout
- How to develop strong boundaries when working with your private clients
- Ways to ask powerful questions that cultivate deep transformation and support your clients in taking full responsibility for their healing
Month #3: Shift your money beliefs so you can earn what you’re worth
- Learn all the ways in which your money story impacts your business and ability to earn
- Explore your money mindset and where your core beliefs about money come from
- How money scarcity shows up and how to manage it in the moment
- Begin to create and lock in a new set of money beliefs that will amplify your income and overall levels of abundance.
Month #4: How to create aligned pricing for your coaching, products and programs
- Learn the art of intuitive pricing and how to determine what the best pricing is for your offerings
- Explore what your time and energy is truly worth and how to price in alignment with your value
- What under pricing your work is telling the world and communicating to your potential clients
- Strategies to ensure you are no longer leaving money on the table
Month #5: The truth of why people buy and heart-centered selling
- The importance of building relationships with your potential clients and how it supports them in trusting you and wanting to buy from you
- The power of using your story to sell
- How to overcome your fear of selling and tools to ensure that your sales conversations don’t come off as slimy or too salesy
- How to create a new reality around what selling gets to look and feel like for you in your business
Month #6: Your plan for the future: Outlining your success path and next steps business blueprint
- Create an action plan that will ensure you’re making the best use of your time, energy and focus moving forward
- How to continue having confidence in the business you’re birthing regardless of what other people say and do
- Ways to get back on track in your business when life happens, you feel tired, stuck, or simply uninspired
- Plus, how to truly build a business in full alignment with your personality that is grounded in your core values and beliefs
Molly and I will co-teach 6 monthly Transformational Group Coaching Circle Calls that will include laser coaching, journaling, interactive teaching, worksheets and exercises. We’ll close out each call with Molly’s incredible signature guided visualizations that will firmly embed our teachings into your psyche!
Month #1: Own your greatness and step into your power as a leader in your industry
- Steps on how to address and overcome feelings of Imposter Syndrome
- How to fully own all of who you are and what you’re here to uniquely share with the world
- Why it’s time to stop hiding and start trusting that it’s safe to be seen and heard on a greater level
- Discover how to release the idea that you don’t have permission to do this work based on your training or lack thereof, as well as if you’re still working through your own health or lifestyle challenges
Month #2: Identify who your soulmate clients are and what truly inspires them to say yes to working with you.
- Outline with crystal clarity WHO you’re ultimately here to help and serve
- Learn the importance of speaking specifically to what your soulmate clients are struggling with and how you can help
- What to do when a potential client is not a good fit and working together does not feel in alignment
- How to attract the most incredible clients and community that respect your boundaries and can’t wait to hear what you have to say and buy what you have to sell
Month #3: Finding your voice and connecting with your true authentic message
- Learn how to feel safe authentically voicing your unique message, perspectives and opinions with the world
- How your messaging can become a magnet that draws your soulmate clients to you with ease and flow
- Uncover why you’re still holding back and self censoring your message
- How to keep showing up and sharing your message even when you think no one is listening or you experience negative comments or feedback
Month #4: New Year Intention Setting – Discover how to set New Year’s goals and intentions to massively accelerate your business in 2022
- Come ready to get clear on your goals and intentions for your business and personal life in 2022
- Learn why setting goals and intentions in your business is essential for long term financial growth and success
- Plus, reflect and say thank you for this past year while you design your dream 2022 focusing on what you want for the new year
Month #5: How to keep motivated and moving forward when things don’t go as planned or overwhelm sets in
- How to shift your perception of failures
- Compare and despair – why it happens and what you can do about it
- How to release attachment to your client’s results and what to do when clients aren’t following your recommendations
- The truth about overwhelm and the steps to take when perfectionism kicks in or fear takes over
Month #6: Building your business through authentic collaboration
- Why sisterhood and collaboration in the women’s health space is more important than ever
- How to use the magic of collaboration to build your businesses and professional relationships, while simultaneously establishing you as a leader in your industry
- Debunking the myth that women are competitive and not supportive of each other in business
- Easy ways you can begin incorporating collaboration into your business model today
The Women’s Hormone Health Certification Program is a 6-month live group program. It’s structured so that there is one call a week each month, so generally speaking there will be 3-4 calls a month.
The program teaching and coaching calls are all 75 minutes long. The guest teaching calls will be 60 minutes long. Additionally, every other month there will be an additional case study review call. At the beginning of each month, two modules will be released which will take you 2-4 hours to go through.
So you’re looking at 1.5 – 3 hours a week depending on whether we have a module released that week and how long the teaching call lasts for.
Here’s what the average month will look like:
Week 1 – Transformational Group Coaching Circle Call with Nicole & Molly
Week 2 – Guest Expert Teaching Call
Week 3 – Content Teaching Q&A Call with Nicole (some months we’ll have a special guest!)
Week 4 – Business Coaching and Money Mindset Call with Nicole & Molly
Yes, this is a certification program! I have transformed the Fix Your Period Apprenticeship Program into the Women’s Hormone Health Certification Program. At the end of each module you will be required to take a test to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the content. At the end of the program there will be a final exam, which upon passing, will award you with your certificate from my newly formed Institute for Menstrual Health.
The early enrollment investment for the 2021 Women’s Hormone Health Certification Program is $4,997 USD. This is a $1000 savings on the regular enrollment cost. There are 3 payment plan options that include: 6 monthly payments of $907 USD, 8 monthly payments of $697 USD and the option to pay in 3 installments of $1,847 every 3 months. There is also the opportunity for an additional payment plan upon request. But your very first step is to apply for the program and then we will discuss all of those details. If we both decide that this is the right program for you, then I don’t want finances to be a barrier to you taking this next step in your training and career.
I am so confident in my program and your success! If you are all in and fully participate in the certification, you will be able to achieve your goals of creating a life and business you are truly proud of. As such, I do not currently offer refunds on this program. I offer group consultations during the enrollment period along with a live Q&A hosted by myself and Molly, for you to get to know us and get all of your questions answered. I want each person who enrolls in the program to be enthusiastic, eager, and a heck yes! Most importantly, I want each enrollee to be ready to change their lives and businesses.
Step one is to click on one of the APPLY NOW buttons on this page! You will be taken to an application. Just fill it out and submit it, and I will review your application personally. My team will be in touch with you within 24 hours (or sooner) with the next steps. Super simple! The program kicks off the first week of October and runs until early April 2022.
Do you have any other questions? Please let me know! Just email email@example.com
So, are you in?
I can't wait to take this exciting journey with you!
What alumni are saying about the program
Meet Nicole & Molly
Nicole Jardim is a Certified Women’s Health Coach, writer, speaker, mentor, and the creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women and menstruators to reclaim their hormone health using a method that combines evidence-based information with simplicity and sass.
Her work has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world in effectively addressing a wide variety of period problems, including PMS, irregular periods, PCOS, painful & heavy periods, missing periods and many more.
Nicole is the author of Fix Your Period: 6 Weeks to Banish Bloating, Conquer Cramps, Manage Moodiness, and Ignite Lasting Hormone Balance, and the co-author of The Happy Balance, a recipe book filled with over 80 hormone balancing recipes. Finally, she’s the host of The Period Party, a top-rated podcast on iTunes—be sure to tune into that if you want to learn more about how to fix your period—and has been called on as a women’s health expert for sites such as The Guardian, Well+Good, mindbodygreen, and Healthline.