Jessica Ortner is an EFT/tapping expert, New York Times bestselling author of The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence, and producer of the breakthrough documentary film, The Tapping Solution. Jessica is passionate about teaching others how to create lasting change with more ease and her new book is called The Tapping Solution to Create Lasting Change: A Guide to Get Unstuck and Find Your Flow.
In this episode, we talk about how tapping works, the types of conditions that tapping helps with, how to get started with tapping, beginner’s guidelines for a tapping practice, and so much more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- What is tapping and how does it work?
- How were the benefits of tapping first discovered?
- Recent research studies about how tapping impacts your hormones
- What types of conditions does tapping address?
- How do you get started with tapping?
- The nine meridian points used in tapping
- Jessica teaches the step-by-step technique for tapping for general anxiety
- A live guided experience of tapping on tension and anxiety
- Jessica’s guidelines for starting a tapping practice
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!
This episode was brought to you by the Juju Menstrual Cup – giving you the freedom to do what you want to do.