On this episode of The Period Party, Nat & Nicole talk with Christa Orecchio, a clinical and holistic nutritionist, and founder of thewholejourney.com
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- Why would you want to do this and how can it help?
- How do you assess where you are and where you need to (evaluating current lifestyle)?
- Are there any labs that are helpful before starting this 12-week detox?
- What kinds of things do you add in and what kinds of things do you eliminate?
- Should you take prenatal supplements to prep for preconception?
- Advice for after you get pregnant?
For the last ten years, Christa has been teaching people how to use food as their medicine and how to heal from the root cause. She addresses the whole person, body, mind, and spirit. She is the host of FOX5’s Food as Medicine and the co-host of the nationally syndicated “Randy and Christa Show: News that Makes you Healthier.”
Christa is also the author of best selling book How to Conceive Naturally and Have a Healthy Pregnancy After 30 and the creator of Gut Thrive in 5, a digestive and immune healing program that has helped thousands to heal and thrive.