Nitika Chopra is a life coach, wellness entrepreneur, and motivational lifestyle guru on a mission to inspire radical self-love. She is also the host of the talk show, Naturally Beautiful, on Z Living; which focuses on a holistic approach to beauty from the inside out.
In this episode, we’ll be discussing Nitika’s journey of hating her body due to an auto-immune disease she was diagnosed with as a child to now loving herself, how to recognize when you’re not giving your body the love it deserves, why we need to embrace both rage and compassion when it comes to our bodies not working the way we think they should, and so much more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- How being diagnosed with an auto-immune disease as a child caused Nitika to hate her body
- Why you need to embrace the rage that comes with your body not acting the way you think it should
- Nitika’s advice for how to embrace your rage in therapeutic ways
- The importance of developing compassion for yourself and your body
- How to recognize when you’re self-hating instead of self-loving
- Why does loving your body look and feel like?
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my FREE Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!