Dr. Susie Gronski is a licensed doctor of physical therapy and a board certified pelvic rehabilitation practitioner…. Simply put, she’s the doctor for ‘everything down there.’
Dr. Susie is the author of Pelvic Pain: The Ultimate Cock Block (oh, yes!) and the creator of a unique hands-on training program (drsusieg.com/hands-on-training-program) helping men with pelvic pain become experts in treating themselves.
On this episode, we’ll be chatting with Dr. Susie about a topic we’ve never actually discussed on the Period Party before! Yes, we’re going to flip the script and talk about men’s pelvic health!
Subscribe to the podcast: iTunes | Android
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- The reactions Dr. Susie has received to the title of her book, Pelvic Pain: The Ultimate Cock Block
- How Dr. Susie found herself working in the field of pelvic health
- Why so many cases of pelvic pain go unreported
- How vasectomies can cause ongoing pelvic pain that is sometimes misdiagnosed
- The likely reasons men are starting to have lower sperm counts than ever before
- Why we need to not be so serious when discussing these types of health issues
- How semen, lubricants, and condoms can all cause vaginal infections
- Are pelvic pain and gut health related?
- How to recognize pelvic pain
- What steps can women take to help men with pelvic men?
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my FREE Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!