Robyn Youkilis is a Health Coach, author, speaker, and leading expert in holistic digestive health. Robyn’s coaching practice, Your Healthiest You, helps clients shed both physical and emotional weight with her straightforward, yet supportive, coaching style. She is also the author of the groundbreaking book, Go with Your Gut, and her new book, Thin from Within, is now available. (Starting in July you can purchase Thin from Within on Amazon.)
In this episode, we discuss how you can live from your gut when you first heal your gut, why how you eat is just as important as what you eat, the importance of chewing your food properly, connecting to your own inner guru when it comes to the intuition of your gut, and so much more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- Why Robin first began focusing on holistic digestive health
- How our gut health connects to our intuitive voice
- Why we need to place as much emphasis on how we’re eating our food as we do when it comes to what we’re eating
- The first thing Robin recommends you start with in the practice of mindful eating
- Robin’s tips for getting in tune with your gut and listening to what it has to say
- How to tell when you’re craving comes from a place of intuition or a place of a controlling need
- Robin’s 123 Food Freedom Tool
- Robin’s 456 Eat and Complete Practice
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my FREE Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!