Dana B. Myers is an author, sex and relationships expert, and the founder of Booty Parlor. Dana helps women reclaim the power of their sensuality and sexual satisfaction through her coaching, workshops, program, and books; the second of which, The Mommy Mojo Makeover: 28 Tools to Reclaim Yourself and Reignite Your Relationship, has just been published.
In this episode, Dana talks about what your mojo is and how it relates to your sexuality, the causes and effects of low libido, the importance of creating sensuality in the mundane moments of our daily routine, how a “wild woman outing” can improve your sex life, and so much more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- How Dana defines mojo and how it relates to your sexuality
- Common blocks for women struggling to find their mojo
- What does having a low libido actually mean?
- Why we should create sensuality in the mundane moments of our daily routine
- How masturbation can help ease your anxiety about sex
- What a “wild woman outing” is and how it can improve your sex life
- Dana’s advice for new moms who’ve lost some of their sexual confidence or libido
- Why Dana dedicated her most recent book to herself
- Why talking about sex should become a regular practice in your relationship
- Three questions you can use to have an open and healthy conversation with your partner about sex
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my FREE Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!