- Do you have anxiety or feel stressed and overwhelmed?
- Do you get panic attacks?
- Or feel awkward or uncomfortable in social situations?
- Do you have obsessive thoughts or behaviors?
- Do you have that busy mind that won’t switch off, negative self-talk and/or problems sleeping?
- What about emotional or stress eating?
- Or do you know someone who does?
- Or do you work with clients or patients who have these symptoms?
Anxiety is on the rise, especially among women – we are 60% more likely to experience an anxiety disorder than men. What we are not told is, it can often be completely eliminated by addressing nutritional deficiencies and biochemical imbalances, removing toxins, improving the gut, addressing hormonal imbalances and eating real whole food!
Yes! This is a fact.
My colleague and friend, Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott, is hosting a virtual summit called The Anxiety Summit from June 6th-16th 2016, where she will be interviewing world-class experts and opinion leaders on the topic of anxiety and food.
She is the author of The Anti-anxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood and End Cravings, and is on a mission to share the amazing healing powers of food and nutrients for anxiety and mood issues.
Here are just a few of the amazing speakers and topics:
- “Anxiety: The Stressed and Toxic Gut” – Dr. Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS, author of Eat Dirt
- “Is My Anxiety and Depression from a Methylation, Pyrrole, or Copper-Zinc Imbalance?” – William J. Walsh, Ph.D., author of Nutrient Power
- “Gluten and anxiety: the testing conundrum solution” – Dr. Tom O’Bryan DC, CCN, host The Gluten Summit
- “Multiple sclerosis and anxiety: The Wahls Protocol” – Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls Protocol
- “Anxiety and digestion: the microbiome, stomach acid, bile and the vagus nerve” – Prof. Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN, CNS, author of Digestive Wellness
- “Marijuana and anxiety: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?” – Dr. Hyla Cass, M.D., board-certified in psychiatry and integrative medicine, author of The Addicted Brain and How to Break Free
- “Anxiety and heavy metals: chelation of mercury and lead” – John Dempster, ND, host of the Mental Wellness Summit
- “Nutrients that Fuel Brain Power and Reduce Anxiety” – Dr. Drew Ramsey, M.D., psychiatrist, farmer, author of Eat Complete
You’ll hear the science and learn practical transformational tools you can apply right away. Plus, once you sign up (again, at no cost to you!), you will also receive a link to the page where you can download amazing gifts from many of the speakers, and get access to questionnaires and research as they become available.
A few of the gifts you’ll get (more are being added each day)
- The King’s Medicine Cabinet eBook: A complete guide on essential oils and their history, uses, cures, and recipes that will transform your health forever by Dr. Josh Axe, author of Eat Dirt
- The Leptin Blueprint by Mike Mutzel, author of The Belly Fat Effect
- SCD Quick Start Guide by Steve Wright, creator of SCDlifestyle
- Outsmart Your Addiction Quiz and Reclaim Your Brain by Dr. Hyla Cass, MD, author of Natural Highs
- 10 Ways to Balance Serotonin Naturally by Dr. Peter Bongiorno, author of Put Anxiety Behind You
- Food for Thought – an audio presentation by Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls Protocol
Option to purchase this priceless information!
You also have the option to purchase the entire summit at a very special price until midnight EDT Thursday June 16.
If you decide to purchase the summit, you’ll be able to:
- Listen to the audios anytime you want
- Read, highlight and study the complete transcripts
- Have the information you need, so you can begin healing, end your anxiety and take control of your health.
Just sign up here for the summit first, and then you’ll get the option to purchase it. If you learn even one fact from one expert that changes your life… it will be well worth the investment.
I encourage you to take advantage of this great opportunity to enhance your knowledge about nutritional solutions for anxiety. Join me on the summit here!