Dr. Alvin Danenberg is a Periodontist who is revolutionizing the treatment of gum disease with the use of ancestral nutrition and a laser-based protocol known as LANAP. He is also the author of Crazy Good Living!.
In this second part of our interview with Dr. Al, we learn why we actually need some dental plaque, how pregnancy and menopause impact your gum health, the many roles raw honey can serve when it comes to your mouth, and more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- The three major purposes of dental plaque
- Why we may have excess calcium in our mouth
- How pregnancy and menopause impact your gum health
- The role raw honey can play in healing mouth sores
- Why a dentist might not want to clean your teeth if you’re pregnant and why they might be wrong
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my FREE Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!