Aimee Raupp is a women’s health and wellness expert, author, acupuncturist, and herbalist who is on a mission to educate and inspire women while improving their vitality, celebrating their beauty and guiding them to reconnect to the presence of their optimal health.
In this episode, we talk about what thriving health looks like, why you shouldn’t assume your health issues are the norm, the link between autoimmune conditions and fertility, the steps you can take to re-establish a healthy connection between you and your body, how to start managing your triggers and improving your health, and so much more!
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- What does thriving health actually look like?
- The negative effect of health issues being normalized
- Why it’s so important for women to realize they can actually feel good
- The prevalence of autoimmune diseases in young women
- The link between many unexplained fertility challenges and autoimmune conditions
- How a holistic approach can help women experience thriving health for themselves
- The gender bias experienced by women with medical practitioners
- The surprising statistic of misdiagnosed autoimmune conditions
- The four most common limiting beliefs that Aimee has distilled over 15 years of clinical practice
- The impact of chronic stress and cellular hostility
- Aimee’s top tip for changing your perception and managing environmental and emotional triggers
- The conversations you should be having with yourself every day
Resources & Recommendations:
Want even more hormone and period lovin’ content?
- Take my quiz to find out what’s up with your period and hormones, and get my Fix Your Period Quickstart Kit 7-Day Course.
- Want to be the first to know when I release a new blog post? I go deeeeep in my blog posts – you won’t wanna miss them! Sign up here and you’ll be the coolest “periodista” on the block.
- Ready to become your own health advocate and massively uplevel your period game? I’ve got you covered in my Fix Your Period series of programs. You’ll find the right program for you here!