Nicole is obsessed with sharing her message of hormonal healing and body knowledge with as many women as possible. She is an engaging and expert guest with a magnetic personality.
Women often remark on her ability to break down complex women’s health and nutrition information into simple, memorable, and useful nuggets. She is available for interviews (live and online summits, radio shows/podcasts), profiles, and expert commentary.
She speaks at women’s health and wellness conferences, and is available to speak directly to women who want to achieve more optimal health in their own lives.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you would like to interview Nicole or have her speak at your next event. Thanks!
Here are some of the topics Nicole can speak about:
- Hormonal health for women in their teens, 20’s and 30’s
- PMS and PMDD
- Painful and heavy periods
- Nutrition to enhance women’s hormonal and overall health
- Nutrition to improve women’s fertility
- Nutrition & lifestyle adjustments for PCOS
- Tracking and charting the menstrual cycle
- How to live in sync with the four phases of the menstrual cycle
- Introduction to natural birth control using the Fertility Awareness Method
- How to get off the pill or any other hormonal birth control
- Amenorrhea, irregular and light periods
If there is something specific that you would like to address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal.
Nicole’s Bio & Credentials:
Nicole Jardim is a Certified Women’s Health & Functional Nutrition Coach and creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women to reclaim their hormonal health in a fun and sassy way. She runs a successful 1-on-1 and group coaching business and has helped thousands of women from all around the world who are struggling with PCOS, infertility, amenorrhea, PMS and much more.
Rather than treating problems or symptoms, Nicole treats women by addressing the root cause of what’s really going on in their bodies and minds. She passionately believes that the fundamentals to healing any hormonal imbalance lie in an approach that addresses the unique physiology of every woman. This is essential to reclaiming and maintaining feminine vitality at any age.
Please see About Page for full list of credentials.
As Seen In…
Events (Live & Online)