- I am a Certified Women’s Health Coach + Functional Nutritionist with a specialty in hormonal and reproductive health.
- In 2010 I trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a health coach.
- Shortly after that I completed a 3-month apprenticeship at a women’s holistic health center in New York City.
- I then did a 1-year training program with Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD (author of The Hormone Cure & The Hormone Reset Diet).
- I followed that up with an additional 1-year women’s health and nutrition coaching certification program with the Integrative Women’s Health Institute.
- I’m currently enrolled in a 1-year training program with the Kresser Institute for Functional and Evolutionary Medicine.
- And finally, I am pursuing my national certification to become a licensed health coach!
In other words, I know my sh*t! Plus I really, truly love this work (and clearly don’t enjoy having any spare time).
Other courses I’ve seen are just plain underwhelming and don’t teach you anything new. Or they’re totally overwhelming. As a lifelong student, I know that the way information is presented is just as important as what’s presented, so I designed the Fix Your Period E-Course that I would want to take!
This course is jam-packed with fascinating & super-helpful information!
I can’t recommend Nicole’s courses enough – aside from being jam-packed with fascinating and super-helpful information, the program is engaging and enjoyable to listen to, with practical guidelines and take-home practices given every week. The course is a very comprehensive delve into the menstrual cycle and a valuable resource for every woman.
You get the very best, cherry-picked information from top-of-the-line training and resources, all put together in an unforgettable educational experience. Most importantly, I always explain WHY something’s happening in your body, because I know that you are a smart, savvy woman who wants to know this stuff!
This course is well-rounded and easy to grasp!
Hey Nicole, I just wanted to tell you how impressed and thankful I am to you! I was really hesitant to do this, because you know how these things can be, you spend $500 and then after think, “I could have bought a book and got the same info”, but that is NOT the case with your course. So far, I have found it very well rounded and easy to grasp. My mom says I should have done this ages ago. THANK YOU THANK YOU! 🙂